We wanted little taste of Benin tonight, so we made these homemade Moringa breakfast burritos — SO delish. Recipe and pics below!
Homemade Moringa Breakfast Burritos
- 3 tbsp. of Kuli Kuli Moringa Powder
- 7 cups of wheat flour
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup of oil or butter
- Desired burrito ingredients (in this case, onions, garlic, tomatoes, & peppers)
- Combine flour, salt, Moringa, and oil or butter in bowl
- Add water and stir until dough reaches a roll-able pie crust-like consistency
- Form golf-sized balls and using a floured surface, roll balls out into thin flat circles
- Cook on oil frying pan
- Mix eggs, Moringa and desired omelet ingredients into bowl
- Pour into frying pan, on low-medium heat. Stir until cooked. Should be no longer than a few minutes.
Serve with tortillas burrito style and add some hot sauce for an extra kick – olé!